JESSICA ALBA Park Playdate With Daughters; Talks Diaper Chewing

Chic mama Jessica Alba enjoyed a weekend of relaxation with her family.  Jessica, Cash

Warren, and their daughters, Honor and Haven, hit up the park together to have some fun 

in the sand.








Earlier this week Jessica dished on some of the things that led to her founding of the 

Honest Company, kids’ products that are all natural.  Jessica shared a horrifying 

experience with disposable diapers when Honor was a baby.  “My kid’s diaper exploded. 

All of a sudden, these beads were in her mouth. And I was calling my mom, and I was like, 

‘What happened? What do I do? What is this made out of?’ I called my pediatrician. I 

called 911. I completely freaked out.






When she called the diaper company, they wouldn’t help her, “Basically, the company 

said, ‘You have to have your doctor write us a letter and tell us what your child is allergic 

to. And we’ll let you know if we have that ingredient in our diaper.’ And I’m like, ‘I’m not 

going to test if there are certain chemicals.’ Like, I’m not going to pour petroleum down 

my kid’s throat and say, ‘Oh, are you going to have an adverse reaction to this?’ No way.
  





I can definitely see where you’d want to create a diaper that is much more safe than what’s 
out there now.








Jessica also joked about Honor Marie’s refusal to give up any clothes to her baby sister 

Haven.  “Good luck with that one.  Even hand-me-down dollies and hand-me-down 

dresses that my daughter [Honor] gets from her cousin — I’m like, ‘Okay, it’s time for you 

to take something and hand it down to your sister.’ And she wants no part of that.

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق